Lie Detector Costs
Each lie detector firm is different, and costs can vary greatly between companies. There are several costs associated with a lie detector exam. These costs vary depending on a few different factors.
These factors include:
- The type of case that is being tested
- The length of the testing period
- The complexity of the case
When choosing a lie detector test, you should consider the reliability of the results above all other concerns. When performed correctly using the latest the latest equipment and qualified examiners, a lie detector test will return results with 95-98% accuracy.
If you would like a free consultation, call us on 0203 129 1848
With a lie detector test, you get what you pay for. Tests across the UK range from £600-£700. With variable costs between companies comes variable levels of performance. Using a substandard firm whose only selling point is their cheap price, will give you substandard results. You want results that you can rely on.
- We are the leading provider of polygraph testing in the UK.
- All our examiners are licensed and accredited.
- We use the latest polygraph equipment available on the market.
- We do not use outdated or analogue polygraph kits.
- Our test results have a 95-98% accuracy rate.
- We perform tests every day of the week in multiple locations across the UK.
- All our tests take place in-person either at our London office or at a private venue in a city near you.
- In many big cities we have venues rented on a long term basis. If necessary, we will rent a venue near your location. This is included in the cost of your examination.
- We do not carry out tests in your home for both confidentiality and reliability reasons. This is due to external emotional factors in the home and the possibility of being disturbed during the test. Tests carried out in the home are less accurate than those at neutral venues.
Professionalism is one of our core values. We work with a wide range of clients in different financial situations. As such, we avoid a rigid pricing structure. For your convenience, we work 7 days a week in venues near you. The nature of our work requires our examiners to be flexible and involves travel time and costs. Therefore, we require a full non-refundable payment when you book your appointment. The payment is non-refundable to ensure that the subject does in fact intend to take the test.
We accept secure payments online via our website and over the phone. After booking your appointment, your examiner will call to confirm the time, date and location of the test.